1 lb thinly sliced round steak
1 bell pepper, julienned
1 medium sized yellow onion, sliced
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbs vegetable oil
1 tbs salt
1 tsp garlic
1 tbs crushed ginger
1/4 cup Soy sauce
1 tbs Sweet chili sauce
- Pour in a bowl soy sauce, crushed ginger, garlic and salt. Pour mixture over the meat and marinade for 30 minutes.
- In a skillet preheat oil, and saute onions and bell pepper.
- Once peppers and onions become soft and limp, add the beef and and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Pour the ginger marinade in the pan, add black pepper, cover and let simmer on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Once liquid had reduced, remove cover and lower and stir meat for about 10 more minutes.
Serve over white rice.....and while you're at it, have a drink too!