I love having frittatas for Sunday brunch. It's amazingly versatile in that you can pair it up with a savory side or a refreshing fruit salad. You may also dress it up as much as you want with vegetables, meat and even potatoes or keep it simple with just cheese. It's up to you so have fun with it!
8 large eggs
1/2 cup diced smoked sausage
1/2 cup chopped spinach
1 small bell pepper, chopped
1/3 cup buttermilk
1/3 cup shredded cheese ( I use 6 cheese mix: Cheddar, Parmesan, Asiago, Romano, Fontina, Mozzarella)
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Goya Adobo seasoning
1/2 tsp black pepper
Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Place diced sausage and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped spinach and chopped peppers and sauté for another 4 minutes or until spinach and peppers become limp.
- Whisk together eggs, buttermilk and baking powder.
- Add Adobo season and black pepper to egg mixture then pour in skillet.
- Cook for 5 minutes on stove top to set the bottom
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over eggs and place in preheated over for 15 minutes, until fluffy and lightly brown on top.
Cut into 8 servings and serve immediately