1 lb salmon
2 green onions
1 8 oz can crush pineapple
3 tbs sweet chili sauce
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce and another 2 tsp set aside
3 tbs pine-apple preserves
Rinse salmon under cold running water, pat dry and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat a a large pan and add 1 tbs of oil.
- Sear fish on one side for 4 minutes
- Turn and cook on the other side for another 4 minutes
- Whisk teriyaki sauce, water and pineapple and pour over fish. Cover and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Stir together pineapple preserves, 2 tsp teriyaki sauce and chili sauce.
- Spread over fish, turn off heat and let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Serve over a bed of rice, with steamed veggies or with corn.