There is not much better than a juicy, tender, flavorful pork chop. I perfected this recipe after several tweaks over the years. One of my subscribers requested a pork chop recipe and I decided to share my favorite. Follow this recipe and let me know how yours turns out!
2 thick cut pork chops
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 tbsp crush ginger
1 tbsp coarse mustard
1/4 cup red onions
1/4 bell peppers
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp Tony Cachere's Creole Seasoning
*Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a small mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, crushed ginger, mustard and garlic. Set aside.
- Place pork chops in a shallow container and season with Tony's Creole Seasoning and black pepper on both sides. Pour soy sauce and ginger mixture over pork chops and marinate for an hour.
- In a baking dish, sprinkle half of the peppers and onions in the bottom. Place chops on top of the peppers and onions and pour the marinade over the chops.
- Top the pork chops with the rest of the peppers and onions, cover the dish and place in the oven
- Baked covered for 30 minutes then remove cover and continue baking for another 15 minutes or until done