2lbs red skin potatoes
4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
5 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp honey mustard
1 tbsp sweet relish
1/4 cup bell peppers, chopped
1/4 cup red onions, chopped
1 tsp salt
- wash and dice potatoes put put to boil until tender.
- Pour in a colander to drain water and set aside to cool
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey mustard, sweet relish and boiled eggs.
- Add chopped peppers and onions to mixture and mix well
- Pour in cooked potatoes into mixing bowl and using a wooden spoon or spatula, mix well. Ensure that mayonnaise mixture even coats the potatoes.
Refrigerate and serve chilled. Makes 8 servings.