3 cups butternut squash, peeled and cubed
1 lb macaroni
1 1/4 cups fat-free low sodium chicken broth
1 1/2 cup 2% milk
2 tsp garlic
1 tsp salt
2 tsp creole seasoning
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
1 1/4 cups shredded Gruyere
1/4 cup pecorino romano
1 cup mild cheddar
1 cup finely grated
1/2 cup panko
*preheat oven to 375F
* cook pasta, drain and set aside
- Boil the squash with milk, broth and garlic together until squash is fork tender.
- Place hot squash mixture in a blender and add salt, pepper, creole seasoning and Greek yogurt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour blended squash mixture in a mixing bowl and stir in cheeses until combined.
- Add pasta to squash mixture and combine well.
- Pour into a glass baking dish
- Sprinkle panko and remaining cheddar evenly over pasta and bake for 25 minutes.