3 tilapia fillets
1 satchet goya sazon
1 small red onion,
1 small red bell pepper
1 small tomato, diced
1 tsp crushed garlic
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp flour
1 tbsp vegetable oil
*preheat oven to 350F
- Season fish with adobo, black pepper, lime juice and sazon
- Heat oil in a pan and sear tilapia; 1 minute on each side.
- Remove from heat and place is a baking dish
- In the same pan, saute onions, peppers, garlic and tomatoes
- Pour remainder of lime juice sazon marinade to pan and bring to a boil.
- Add flour to mixture and combine well
- Pour 1/2 cup water and let simmer for 6 minutes.
- Pour mixture over fish bake for 15 minutes.
Serve hot with your choice of rice, steamed vegetables or Cajun potatoes.