In my grandmother's house Red Snapper was prepared mostly fried or court bouillon (Court Bouillon recipe here). I wanted to do something different yet retain that Caribbean flair. Click here for Mango Salsa recipe
6 red snapper fillets
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp water
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp allspice
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 small lemon, cut into wedges
*Preheat oven to 425F
- Rinse fish under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl combine lime juice and water; brush onto fish.
- In another small bowl combine all seasoning and rub unto fish fillets
- Place fish in a shallow baking pan and bake uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork
- Remove from oven and brush the fish with pan juices.
- Top with Mango Salsa and Serve!