2 lbs whole chicken wings
2 tsp adobo con pimiento
1 tsp black pepper
1 cup tamarind sauce
*Preheat Oven to 375F
- In a large container, clean chicken with juice of 1 lemon and cool running water.
- Fold wings as pictured, transfer to another container and season with adobo and black pepper. Set aside
- Prepare tamarind sauce see recipe here
- Toss wings in 1/2 cup tamarind sauce and place in a roasting pan in a single layer. (Reserve second half of sauce for dipping)
- Cover with foil and place in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and roast uncovered for 15 more minutes