1 1/2 lbs lamb chops
1 tsp corn starch
Mango Ginger Marinade
1 tbsp garlic
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
6 sprigs fresh thyme
2 mint leave, shredded
2 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp fresh ground ginger
12 oz mango purée
*Clean meat with cool running water and lemon juice, then set in roasting pan.
**Preheat oven to 375F
- Combine all marinade ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk to combine
- Pour marinade over lamb in a roasting pan and let sit for 10 minutes
- Place in preheated oven and baked for 45 minutes
- Remove lamb chops from pan and set on a platter
- Pour drippings in a sauce pan, add cornstarch, whisk and bring to a boil. Cook until it thickens.
- Spoon over lamb before serving.