1 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 tbsp sugar
6 tbsp butter, melted
3 (8oz) packs of cream cheese
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 pinch salt
2 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
*preheat oven to 350ºF
*grease 10" spring form baking pan
- Stir together graham crackers, sugar and butter in a bowl; press into bottom of baking pan.
- Bake crust at 350ºF for 5 minutes, remove from oven and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sugar until smooth
- Add in eggs 1 at a time and mix until completely incorporated into mixture
- Add in sour cream and heavy cream. Continue to mix.
- Add flour, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt and combine until smooth
- Stir in sweet potatoes and mix well until your mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake at 350ºF for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
Allow cake to completely cool before garnishing with frosting or whip cream.