1 cup organic red quinoa
2 cups water
2 cups organic kale, chopped
2 tsp vegetable oil
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp adobo all purpose seasoning
A dash of smoked paprika
- Place 1 cup quinoa and 2 cups water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer. Cook until all the water is absorbed. Approximately 15 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan and sauté garlic. Add kale and sauté until soft
- Add cooked quinoa to the pan and stir to combine the 2 ingredients.
- Sprinkle adobo and paprika and continue stirring for another 6 minutes on medium heat.