Ever since I got my first air fryer some three years ago, I've been air frying food at least twice a week. It's one of my favorite small appliances!
2 lbs Chicken wings
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tbsp old bay seasoning
1 tsp adobo seasoning
1/2 tsp sazón
- Clean chicken with lemon juice and rinse with cool running water
- Place is a large bowl and add all seasonings luster in the ingredients
- Using a wooden spoon or silicone spatula, combine the chicken with seasoning so that each piece is well coated with the seasoning blend.
- Let sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Place chicken wings flat in your air fryer. Do not place them on top of each other. You most likely will have to do 2 batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Select the chicken setting on your air fryer and set timer to 22 minutes
- At 11 minutes open the air fryer and flip the wings over
- Replace the fry basket into the air fryer for another 11 minutes.
*Times are approximate so be sure to monitor the progress closely so as not to overcook or burn!!