- 2 lbs chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 cup avocado
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded (optional)
- Clean chicken with lemon juice or vinegar and cool running water. Remove excess water, pat dry with single use paper towel and place in a large bowl
- Stir together honey, olive oil, garlic, salt, cumin, paprika and black pepper in a bowl. Pour over chicken drumstick and toss. Make sure all the drumsticks are coated with the mixture.
- Let the chicken sit for no less than 15 minutes to marinate.
- Place a cooking liner or parchment paper in the fry basket or coat with cooking spray. Preheat airfryer at 400˚F
- Arrange drumsticks in fry basket and book for about 22 minutes, turning them at the halfway mark (11 minutes) If you're using a small airfryer, you'll most likely do 2 batches.
- Prepare the crema by combining all the ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Place in a condiment squeeze bottle if you have one. Make sure that your crema is not too watery. It needs to be nice and thick but still be able to pour well.
Once chicken is done, place on a platter or plate and serve with crema on the side or topped...really however you like it!!