This dish is an excellent substitute for Cheesy Mashed Potatoes... and dare I say tastier?! 🤩
It makes for a great side dish but you can also enjoy on its own.
7 cups riced cauliflower
3 tbsp butter
1/2 heavy cream
2 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese
2 tsp garlic powder
- In a hot pan, sauté minced cauliflower, to remove excess liquid.
- Once excess liquid has evaporated, add butter and continue to sauté for about 2 minutes
- Pour in heavy cream and combine well
- Add shredded cheese and garlic.
- Continue to stir in cheese until melted
- Add salt and pepper to taste and mix well
Serve warm on the side and top with cheese if desired.